The Metroland Cultures Fund is here to help artists to stay creative through these challenging times, offering funding for you to reflect, plan or develop your practice – in whatever area you feel you need most assistance. The Fund offered up to £1,000 for artists and creatives to cover initiatives and expenses including:
- Putting existing work online or creating new digital work to be shared
-Delivering online sessions to support the local creative and cultural sector via the Brent Artist Network
- Purchasing of arts-related equipment
- Research and development to test out creative ideas or explore demand
- Paying for your time or a consultant’s time to support you with any of the following: business planning, marketing, fundraising, sponsorship, PR or other related professional development costs
- Digital inclusion - making your online work accessible
Applications are now closed and successful applicants have been announced. Click here to find out more.
Information about Brent Council’s emergency support for those affected by COVID-19 is here.
A list of other resources to support artists and creatives during this period:
Please do follow the Brent Artist Network on Instragram (@brentartistnetwork) or join the Facebook group, where we’ll be posting useful information and opportunities for artists as well as broadcasting artist talks and hosting workshops and webinars.