Metroland Cultures are hiring!
Metroland Cultures are looking for an ambitious, collaborative and well-networked individual to engage and support a group of young people from Brent to develop and deliver Phase 2 of the Seen and Heard programme - a series of self-initiated workshops, talks and events advocating for young people to have a meaningful voice in the design of their communities.
Click below to download the Recruitment Pack.
To apply, please email a proposal in one single PDF document outlining the items below to email@example.com:
- An approach to the workshops and programme for young people - 800 words max
- Proposal for indicative partner organisations/ Individuals to collaborate with across activism and planning - 400 words max
- A full budget including a breakdown of days
- Examples of past work and images if relevant outlining experience in planning, activism and working with young people - 800 words max
- CV and bio’s for the individual or team applying
Application deadline: midnight on Friday 12 February 2021